Imagine that you are a paralegal in law firm. You have been tasked with drafting the initial memo regarding the case of a new client to the firm, Ms. Baker. After interviewing Ms. Baker, you learned the following:
Ms. Baker, a resident of Connecticut, was on road trip to visit the world’s largest ball of twine in Cawker City, Kansas. When she was driving in Kansas, her car was hit from behind by Ms. Smith, a Kansas resident. Unfortunately, Ms. Baker’s car was totaled, she suffered injuries, emotional distress and lost time from work. Her damages exceeded $75,000. The police determined the accident was wholly the faulty of Ms. Smith.
Instructions for this assignment:
• Use the attached Memo template.
• Draft an office memorandum to your supervising attorney in which you answer
the following questions:
• Can this case be filed in federal court? Why? (HINT: See Diversity
• Identify and explain the first document that the firm should file in court on
behalf of Ms. Baker that will let Ms. Smith know that she is being sued.
• Identify what information should be sought in discovery.
• Identify and explain witnesses that should be called on behalf of Ms.
Baker at trial.
• Would ADR be helpful in this case? Why?
• Use APA format for non-legal sources such as the textbook. Use Bluebook citation format for any legal citations.
• Submit a Word document using the Memo template.
• Maximum two pages in length, excluding the Reference page.
We provide our clients with 100% unique papers or assignments. This proves how much we value you
We guarantee quality services. Confidentiality of your information is our first priority.
We handle your work according to instructions you have provided. If you feel we did not meet your requirements, ask for revision. We also guarantee your money back if we do not follow your instructions per say
We have no tolerance to plagiarism. Our experts double check your work to ensure its free of palgiarism. If any case of copied work is identified, we handle it with utmost severity
We are happy for trusting us with your assignment. Collegessaysonline offers you unlimited number of revisions as an act of courtesy. We want you to succeed in your future endeavors.
Our Company is committed to protect your privacy. We do not compromise your privacy by using your personal details for our own gain. As an act of courtesy, we assure you complete anonymity
By outsourcing our services, you agree to trust us with your work. We will do all it takes to meet your instructions. We ask for your coperation to help us reach our goals.